GNPEC Staff Continuing Daily Operations Remotely
GNPEC encourages you to abide by local, state, and federal guidelines regarding in-person operations. If instruction is modified from what was previously approved, notify your RS immediately. Please continue timely submissions of all applications.
Student Information Regarding ITT Technical Institutes Closure
For information regarding the recent actions taken by the United States Department of Education (USDOE) relative to ITT, please visit the following web page: Important Information Regarding ITT Educational Services, Inc. Additionally, students may call 1-800-4-FED-AID (1-800-433-3243; TTY for the hearing impaired 1-800-730-8913) with any questions regarding the impact of ITT’s closing on federal student loans.
- Federal Student Aid Fact Sheet for ITT Students in Georgia
- September 6th, 2016: Email Sent by ITT to Students- No longer available for viewing
- September 6th, 2016: USDOE Blog Post
- August 25th, 2016: USDOE Letter
- August 25th, 2016: USDOE Blog Post