Please note that all fees are non-refundable and must be made payable to either “GNPEC” or “TGTF”. Payments are accepted in the form of check, money order, or online payment (see below). See the specific fee for information as to which entity the payment must be addressed.
How-To Video Tutorial: Making Online Payments
Check and money orders must be sent to the following address:
Nonpublic Postsecondary Education Commission
2082 E. Exchange Place
Tucker, GA 30084
Please include the name of the institution for which payment is being submitted on the check or accompanying cover letter.
Experiencing CAPTCHA Issues?
- Are you using an invalid card (usually American Express)? Our system states that it accepts the following cards only: Visa, MasterCard & Discover
- Is the inputted address associated with the credit card being used? The address that appears on your statement should be the address used during payment.
- Are you following the example format to enter data?
- Zip code: Only the first five digits, not the 9 digit zip code
- Phone number: No parenthesis, only this format- xxx-xxx-xxxx
- Is there a late fee payment included? Enter “yes” if a late fee is included or “no” if a late fee is not included. Select the appropriate dropdown reflecting the type of late fee; for example, “Authorization & Late Fee”.
- Ensure you are entering the credit card number with no spaces.
- If you are trying to make an ACH (electronic check) payment, bypass the credit card information and select “ACH/Check” to fill out the required fields.
- Try using a different internet browser.