GNPEC Town Hall
The in-person Town Hall will take place on September 28, 2022 from 1-3pm at 2082 E. Exchange Place, Tucker, GA 30084.
RSVP (required) here by September 21, 2022 to confirm attendance.
How Do I Apply for Exemption - Other Categories?
Before beginning the application process, please review the information at “Other Exempt Information” on the Georgia Nonpublic Postsecondary Education Commission website.
If you are ready to begin the process outlined, email Ms. Magda Rivers at [email protected] the requested information in order to set up a EDvera login account and to discuss the exemption requirements.
Log in to Edvera
- Visit the following website: https://ga.edvera.com or the Edvera tab of gnpec.georgia.gov.
- Enter the log in information provided by GNPEC and click “Log in”.
- You will now see your “Dashboard” with your school’s information listed.
- Your name should appear in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on your name to access your Profile and Notifications (this is your mailbox).
- If needed, please update your contact information.
- Save the information by clicking the “save” button at the bottom of the screen.
Complete New or Renewal Application
- Select the “Documents” tab at the top of the page.
- Select the “+Start Document” tab.
- Select the “Other Exemption” application
- Select the appropriate exemption from the dropdown list.
- Select “Continue” if the correct application is listed at the top of the screen.
- Enter your institution’s information into each appropriate field. You can save this document and return if necessary. The document will be under the In Progress tab under Documents.
Submit Application for Approval
- Once you have completed the forms and uploaded required supporting documentation, click the “submit” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you have provided all required information, your institution’s status will be “Pending RS Approval”.
- See Exemption Fees within the Schedule of Fees for the application fee. Please note that a late fee will apply to renewal applications and fees (if applicable) not received 30 days prior to the exempt institution's expiration date.
- The application will be reviewed. If needed, you may be asked for additional information.
- If approved, a notice of exemption will be available in EDvera to be printed as needed.