GNPEC Staff Continuing Daily Operations Remotely
GNPEC encourages you to abide by local, state, and federal guidelines regarding in-person operations. If instruction is modified from what was previously approved, notify your RS immediately. Please continue timely submissions of all applications.
How Do I Apply for Religious Exemption Renewal?
If you have any questions regarding this renewal, please contact Ms. Magda Rivers at firstname.lastname@example.org
Log into EDvera
Please follow the directions below to log into EDvera:
- Visit the following website: https://ga.edvera.com or select Edvera from gnpec.georgia.gov.
- Enter the login information provided by the GNPEC staff member and click “Log In”
Once you have logged in, you may update your contact information and begin submitting the information and/or documents needed to renew your institution’s exemption from other GNPEC requirements.
Complete Renewal Application
- Select the “Documents” tab at the top of the page.
- Select the “+Start Document” tab.
- Select “Religious Exemption Renewal” from the drop down menu.
- Select “Continue” if the correct application is listed at the top of the screen.
- Enter your institution’s information into each appropriate field. You can save this document and return if necessary. The document will be under the In Progress tab under Documents.
Submit Application for Approval
Once you have completed the forms, click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the screen. Once you have provided all required information, your institution’s status will be “Pending RS Approval”. You may print this information for your records.
Submit Additional Requirements
A check or money order for the non-refundable renewal fee ($100) must be sent to GNPEC or paid online here. Please make the check payable to GNPEC. Please note that a late fee will apply to renewal applications and fees not received 30 days prior to the institution's expiration.
Mail check and/or documents to the listed address:
Georgia Nonpublic Postsecondary Education Commission
ATTN: Religious Exemption Renewal Applications
2082 East Exchange Place, Suite 220
Tucker, GA 30084