Be on the lookout for fraudulent letters that appear to be enforcement letters from GNPEC.
This page also has important notifications regarding institutions out of compliance with GNPEC code.
How Do I File an Audit for an Exempt Institution?
Application Process for Exempt Institutions Required to File an Audit
Note: Contact Mr. Michael Kaiser, [email protected], should you have any questions regarding the application process or in order to set up a EDvera login account.
Log into EDvera
Please follow the directions below to log into Edvera. Once you have logged in, you may update your contact information and begin submitting the information and/or documents needed to renew your institution’s exemption from other GNPEC requirements.
- Visit the following website: https://ga.edvera.com or the Edvera tab of gnpec.georgia.gov.
- Enter the login information provided by the GNPEC staff member and click “Log in”.
Update Account Information
You will now see your “Dashboard” with your institution's information listed.
- Your name should appear in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on your name to access your Profile and Notifications (this is your mailbox).
- If needed, please update your contact information.
- Save the information by clicking the save button at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the “Documents” tab at the top of the page.
- Select the “+Start Document” tab.
- Select “Audit Only Exemption”.
- Select “Continue” if the correct application is listed at the top of the screen.
- Enter your institution’s information into each appropriate field. Upload the most recent audited financial statement and current accreditation documentation.
- You can save this document and return if necessary. The document will be under the In Progress tab under Documents.
Submit Application for Approval
- Once you have completed the forms, click the “submit” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you have provided all required information, your institution’s status will be “Pending RS Approval”.
- Send the Financial Viability Assessment Fee ($500) made payable to GNPEC at the listed address below or pay online through the Schedule of Fees page.
After it has been reviewed and approved, you will receive a confirmation email.You may print the notification of exemption as needed.
Please note that a late fee will apply to renewal applications and FVA fees not received 30 days prior to the June 30 expiration date.