Appointments available on a scheduled basis only.

For filing complaints and retrieving CLOSED SCHOOL TRANSCRIPTS, please submit a request from the Student Resources tab.

GNPEC is not responsible for the administration of funds made available through the CARES Act or any other emergency funding allocated by the federal government to institutions. Please contact your institution directly to inquire about this funding.

Submit Questions or Comments