Transcripts (Current Students at Georgia Campuses)

We expect to have these transcripts in late January 2019. You may request a copy of a transcript at    It is our understanding that Virginia College will also provide a transcript service.

Transcripts (Former Students at Georgia Campuses)

You may request a copy of a transcript at It is our understanding that Virginia College will also provide a transcript service.

Program Completion

The following institutions, which may have similar offerings, have expressed interest in assisting Virginia College students complete their programs.  Please contact the institution directly.

  • Virginia College lists several colleges and their offers of assistance on the Education Corporation of America website
  • Vista College (TX) - online
  • Savannah Technical College
  • Savannah State University
  • Columbia College
  • Empire Beauty School
  • Miller Motte Technical College – Columbus
  • Columbus Technical College
  • Andrew College

You may also wish to research other institutions that offer similar programs:

  • Technical College System of Georgia              
  • Directory of Institutions (GNPEC)                  

If you are transferring to another institution and need additional assistance, please contact GNPEC at [email protected] regarding your situation.

If you have unearned tuition for a course or courses that have not been delivered due to this closure, you may be eligible for additional assistance please contact GNPEC at [email protected]

If you have general questions about federal loans you should first try to contact your loan servicer. Additional information on loan forgiveness and refund discharge is available at:

If you still have questions about your Federal Student Loans or Pell Grants, GNPEC suggests you contact the Federal Student Aid Ombudsman Group of the U.S. Department of Education. More information about this group is available at

Please visit to learn more about your options. Some benefit eligibility may be restored depending on the details of the closing and your particular circumstances. If you received VA benefits, you will need to contact the VA regarding the possibility of having benefits reinstated.

If you have private loans, you need to contact your loan servicers to determine their processes, if any, for requesting a loan adjustment or discharge.

If you have additional questions or concerns, you may contact GNPEC at [email protected].