Complaint Forms

Depending on the institution, you will fill out one of the following complaint forms:

GNPEC Institutions

If your complaint is against a GNPEC Institution (see Directory of Institutions), please fill out the GNPEC complaint form.

GA-SARA Institutions

If you are a non-resident of Georgia and enrolled in an online-only program at a GA-SARA institution, please fill out the SARA complaint form.