Religious Renewal Application Instructions
Please follow the directions below to log into Edvera.
Once you have logged in, you may update your contact information and begin submitting the information and/or documents needed to renew your institution’s exemption from other GNPEC requirements. If you have any questions regarding this renewal, please contact Ms. Magda Rivers at [email protected]
2. Enter the login information provided by the GNPEC staff member and click “Log In”
3. Select the “Documents” tab at the top of the page.
4. Select the “+Start Document” tab.
5. Select “Religious Exemption Renewal” from the drop down menu.
6. Select “Continue” if the correct application is listed at the top of the screen.
7. Enter your institution’s information into each appropriate field. You can save this document and return if necessary. The document will be under the In Progress tab under Documents.
8. Once you have completed the forms, click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the screen. Once you have provided all required information, your institution’s status will be “Pending RS Approval”. You may print this information for your records.
9. A check for the non-refundable renewal fee ($100) must be sent to GNPEC. Please make the check payable to GNPEC. Please note that a late fee will apply to renewal applications and fees not received 30 days prior to the institution's expiration.
Mail check and/or documents to the listed address:
Georgia Nonpublic Postsecondary Education Commission
ATTN: Religious Exemption Renewal Applications
2082 East Exchange Place, Suite 220
Tucker, GA 30084