Statutory Authority: O.C.G.A. §§ 20-3-250.5(b)(2); 20-3-250.6(a)(9)
- All published institutional documentation, including advertisements, must present only accurate information and should never engage in any communications that are false, deceptive, misleading, or unfair.
- Any photos used must not be misleading.
- Job placement cannot be guaranteed.
- No service or equipment provided to enrolled students can be represented as “free.”
- The institution will abide by all applicable consumer protection laws to ensure the fair and equitable treatment of all constituents (potential and enrolled students).
- The institution will not use authorization by this agency as an endorsement or an apparent endorsement by the agency including but not limited to use on any advertisement, publication, statement, or credential awarded to graduates upon completion; provided, however, an institution shall not be prohibited from publicly stating that it has been duly authorized by this agency.